Mary O. Akpovi is an exceptional CPA and business advisor, and is highly respected for her ability to handle complex business, financial and tax planning matters for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts. She is also well known for her expertise and experience not only in domestic, but international tax and business consulting as well.
Mary has worked in public accounting since 1976 and became a certified public accountant in 1978. Highly educated, Mary earned a Ph.D. in Business Administration as well as a Master of Business Taxation from U.S.C. She also earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Santa Clara and holds a certificate in Financial Planning from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
• Estates & Trusts
• Tax & Accounting
• International Business & Taxation
• International & Multi-State Business
• Individuals and Families
• Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants